5 SHOTS!!!!! with ALTERAS
- I am Color Blind. Deuteranopia, basically meaning I’m red-green deficient. So the guys have fun with it and doing artwork for the band can be interesting sometimes.
- I own a clothing line, MisPrint Apparel, which keeps me busy.
- Mike and I have been playing in bands together since we were about 13 years old. Our first show we played “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath at our school talent show.
- I am a big nerd and have a passion for video games. Jake and I spend a lot of time gaming and we even have a series on youtube called Alteras Plays, where you can watch us make fools of ourselves.
- When I’m home I spend a lot of time with my dachshund named Ollivander!
- They’re Only Chasing Safety - Underoath
- Chocolate covered starfish and the hotdog flavored water - Limp Bizkit (First album I ever Bought)
- Suicide Season - Bring Me The Horizon
- Man on the Moon - Kid Cudi
- The Flood - Of Mice & Men
- I am an excellent chef and mediocre baker. I have a cook book that I have been working on in my free time. Keep a look out for that...one day.
- In my spare time at home one of my favorite things to do is go to the local shows. Lots of great bands here in Youngstown.
- Before I was a rock and roller I was a city and neighborhood planning intern and housing project manager for the Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation
- the first band I was ever in was with Zack Orr and the first show we ever played together was in our middle school gymnasium and we covered "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath.
- I don't have a lot of space on my phone because of all my music so I rotate deleting and installing all my apps such as google drive, sheets, docs, FB messenger, gmail, and everything we use to keep our band running. And they hate me for it. Xoxoxoxo
- Full Collapse - Thursday
- What To Do When You're Dead - Armor for Sleep
- You Are My Sunshine - Copeland
- Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights - HIM
- Count Your Blessings - Bring Me the Horizon.
- I’m a complete geek, always trying to be tech savvy, have worked at Best Buy (ask me about TVs or major home appliances sometime), and do quite a bit of gaming on my computer when everyone else in the world is sleeping.
- I can read music and play the Oboe and the Trumpet. (8 years of middle/high school band + 5 years of private lessons)
- I helped start up a photo/video production company called Aspire Immerse, we help grow the music scene back home by producing music videos, promotional photos, and graphics at geographically reasonable prices.
- I have a bachelor’s degree from Kent State University in Electronic Media Production, I like to think that maybe one day when I’m old and can’t drop kick cymbals anymore, I’ll go back for my master’s and teach at the college level.
- I have the worst kind of addiction to caffeine. I’m literally drinking a Starbucks Doubleshot while typing this.
- This Modern Glitch - The Wombats
- Outgrown Things - Movements
- Tourist History - Two Door Cinema Club
- That’s The Spirit - Bring Me The Horizon
- The Greatest Generation - The Wonder Years
- I graduated from Youngstown State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration-Marketing with a focus in Advertising & Public Relations. I used this to segway into my side-career as a Graphic Designer.
- I’m a pretty nerdy dude. I love playing Video Games. I am fully obsessed with Star Wars, the Marvel Comic Universe, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter. Also, some of my hometown friends and I celebrate the annual E3 conference with a huge cookout every year.
- Despite only living in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Canfield, Ohio, I am a huge Boston Red Sox fan. I’ve seen them play Cleveland multiple times in Ohio, but it’s a big dream of mine to see them play at home in Fenway Park.
- At the age of 12, I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease. It’s been a main catalyst in my drive as a musician. The ultimate goal is proving to myself that I didn’t let this disease hold me back from anything.
- When I’m home I spend most of my time with my fiancee Lauran and my dog Toby. We spend most of our time at our local park Mill Creek, local coffee shops, Youngstown’s Handel’s Ice Cream, or binge watching Netflix.
- What You Don’t See - The Story So Far
- When You’re Through Thinking, Say Yes - Yellowcard
- I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning - Bright Eyes
- Where the Light Is - John Mayer
- Dirty Heads - Dirty Heads
- my favorite animals are otters. i've actually went out of my way on tour to see if i could find some in their natural habitat, but no luck yet. and i have a few otter shirts!
- my favorite artist of all time is Justin Timberlake. it catches people by surprise when i share that information, but he has literally been my idol since i was probably about two years old. i’d give almost anything to see him perform live.
- i often take naps in my car because she (yes i'm personifying my car) has the most comfortable seats. Betty The Buick is what we call her.
- tacos are my favorite thing to eat and that will never ever ever change. would die for tacos. 10/10
- i've never done any drugs. you're welcome, mom and dad
- The Greatest Generation - The Wonder Years
- FutureSex/LoveSounds - Justin Timberlake
- Toxicity - System Of A Down
- Ten - Pearl Jam
- Stoney - Post Malone
Alteras - Could Ever Love