The Protest Have A New Album Due out July 13th- LEGACY!
5 SHOTS with The Protest
Josh Bramlett (Lead Singer)
1. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for just over two years.
2. I am a HUGE movie buff - I watch movies constantly in my free time. I frequent rental shops as opposed to using Netflix or iTunes. I love all genres from all time periods, but Horror seems to be my biggest collection.
3. I am a big-time basketball fan. I play as many pickup games as I can and watch almost every single Indiana Pacers game whether we are on the road or not.
4. I have a collection of Pez dispensers that I'm strangely proud of. ;o) Most of these have come from antique stores and flea markets on the road!
5. I have had two separate reconstructive chest surgeries after struggling with breathing as a child. I had the first when I was in 4th grade and the second my junior year of high school.
1. Destroyer - Kiss
2. I Feel Alright - Steve Earle
3. Hi Infidelity - Reo Speedwagon
4. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
5. Avenged Sevenfold – Avenged Sevenfold
Jarob Bramlett (Drums)
1. My favorite animal is the American Buffalo
2. I am a proud supporter of the Indiana Pacers.
3. I am a wannabe cowboy!
4. The first concert I went to was Van Halen. I was in 4th grade and that night has had a lasting impact on my life and career choice.
5. I love art and work as a graphic designer when I not on the road.
1. KISS - Alive!
2. Steve Earle - El Corazon
3. The Beatles - White Album
4. Bad City - Welcome To The Wasteland
5. Metallica - Black Album
Adam Sadler (Lead Guitar)
1. Favorite Sport: UFC/ Mixed Martial Arts
2. I’m a movie buff to the Maximus. The movie theater is one of my favorite places on the planet. Love old, classic horror movies – a couple of my favorites are JAWS and The Creature From The Black Lagoon.
3. If I could become a video game character I would have to become Mega Man. He's super in shape, fights evil without fear, and he has a blaster for a hand. What more do you need!!?!?
4. One of my favorite games to play is Badminton...I could play that all day, every day. And I mean that!
5. I love conspiracy theories - from the totally obvious fake ones to the theories where they are so complex and line up with other actual facts you don't know whether it's real or not…
1, Avenged Sevenfold: City Of Evil
2. Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell II
3. The Killers: Battle Born
4. SIXX A.M.: This Is Gonna Hurt
5. Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare
1. Elton John: Something About The Way You Look Tonight
2. My Chemical Romance: Famous Last Words
3. Ben E. King: Stand By Me
4. AC/DC: Thunderstruck
5. KISS: Detroit Rock City
T.J. Colwell (Rhythm Guitar)
1. I am a die-hard Indiana Pacers fan
2. I want to be the next Jeff Corwin (Ocean Treks TV host)
3. I want to start woodworking/carpentry
4. Despite loving rock n’ roll, I am a country boy at heart – prefer the country to the city, not country music. ;o)
5. I took 2 years of calculus in school
1. Def Leppard - Vault
2. Memphis May Fire - Challenger
3. Beartooth - Aggressive
4. Marianas Trench - Astoria
5. Wage War – Deadweight
Connect with The Protest:
Bands In Town: https://www.bandsintown.com/a/